From: "Dr. Erika Carr" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "erika carr" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:14:03 PM
Subject: 2014 Michigan Pre-College and Youth Outreach Conference: Registration and RFP

2014 Michigan Pre-College and Youth Outreach Conference: Registration and RFP

Reminder: Registration and Request for Proposals

 collegestdside

Hello.

This is a reminder that the 2014 Michigan Pre-College and Youth Outreach Conference is November 16-17, 2014. There is still time for early registration rates and to submit your proposal for a breakout session.

Early registration ending soon

Register before August 31 for the "early registration" rate of $100 for the conference.

Register today

Deadline extended for proposals

We are still accepting proposals for breakout sessions. Submit your proposal by September 12 for consideration. Tailor your proposal to one of the four tracks at this year's conference:

  • Building Networks for Success
  • Increasing Students' Mobility
  • Developing Students' Life Skills
  • Strategies for Diversifying Your Program Funding and Sustainability

Submit your proposal