I have some items for sale. All of them were bought brand new.
Hi all,

I have some items for sale. All of them were bought brand new. So they are still in clean and excellent condition. Please reply to this email if you are interested.

1) Haier HLP21N portable washer. Good for apartment, easy hood up. Washes really clean.  $65  ( I may deliver it for additional charge)
2) Melissa & Doug Learn-To-Play Piano. $15
3) Crib bumper. Barely used. $8

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126531813@N03/