Hi,

I am looking for a drive coach who has driver license and is willing to teach me to drive. I have attended several hours of driving lessons already, but need more practice in terms of parking and driving in real road.

We can discuss hour payment in person. If you are interested, please contact me via phone or email.

Thanks,
Lan
Cell: (517) 881-9306