Greetings … Sorry to bother you if you are not interested.

Free opportunity to practice conversational English skills.

Starting September 10th : ESL Bible Study will meet every Wednesday
evening in the South Lounge of the Community Center in Spartan Village
from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. The study will feature the Christianity Explored
program. We will meet for ten-weeks with dinner and video series that
looks at the life of Jesus. Open discussion is strongly encouraged. Dinner
and all study materials are provided free of charge, families are welcome.

Please invite a friend and join us.

For more information contact me at [log in to unmask]