Sorry to bother someone who is not interested in.

We are just new here and need some used furniture. It would be soooooo great
if you deliver them for us because we do not have a car. We could pay for the
delivery.

Items we need:
1 study desk.
2 chest drawers
chairs

If you happen to have other furnitures for sale, please let us know because we
have no idea what else we still need.

We really appreciate your help.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] or text me at 517-575-5699
大家好,
我们刚来东兰辛,希望求购一些二手家具。由于我们目前还没有车,所以需要您好心的运
送,我们可以支付一些运费。

我们需要的物品:
一张写字桌、两个抽屉柜、N把椅子

如果您正好还有其他的二手家具要买,也可以一并告知我们,因为我们现在还不清楚到底还
需要些什么,所以有可能您卖的东西我们正好也需要。

谢谢大家。
如果您可以帮助到我们,请给我邮件[log in to unmask]或者短信517-575-5699