Hi, everyone, I'm selling my 2002 Ford ZX2.
-2002 Ford ZX2. Ran 112572 Miles.
-Automatic
-Air condition is great
-Powered mirrors
-33 mpg highway, 25 mpg city
-CD
-Alloy wheels
-Fold down seats
- Moon roof (sliding and flip up).
This car has only a little bit rust and small crack in back section as show
in photos. The driver is no smoking. I have kept up with regular
maintenance, and kept the interior clean The exterior looks amazing.
The title of this car is in green.
I got this car in last September and drive it nearly one year with great
feeling. I am going to go back to China as my exchange project
completed, so I have to sell it. This is a perfect car especially for
someone who want to save gas fee as well as insurance payment, but
also with great driving.
The KBB¡¯s recommended price is $2044 for good condition, but I am
asking for only $1900 as I have to leave US recently. The price is in
bargain but not too much.
If seriously interested please call 517-316-6596. I also accept to
contact via email: [log in to unmask] Thank you very much for your
interest.
You can check the photos of this car also via
http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4600549190.html