If you are not intrigued, sorry for the distraction.

Hi everyone,

Since I am leaving to Europe soon, and have to sell my favorite but
short-use car: 2005 Ford Focus ZXW/SE Wagon. My car was bought from
dealer Randy Merren of Greenville (http://www.randymerrenauto.com/) in
Oct 2013, with clean title and zero accidents, and was planned for couple
use, but my wife is still in Europe.... At our deal, the price is $7900 at
76k miles. Now the car is at 81k miles, and is still in very excellent
conditions as well as perfectly maintained, so I would ask for only $6100.
The car can be used for long-distance transport, like round-journey
between Lansing and Chicago within one day. Last month I just changed
the oil and three filters. Months I have replaced the driver side
tyre, pair of front-window windshield wipers and rear turning light. If you
will buy, 85% new Garmin navigator, unopened wagon cover, cleaning
tools and USB charger, USBs etc are free to you.

Car detailed parameters:

2005 Ford Focus ZXW/SE wagon
VIN: 1FAFP36N65W173901
Clean title and free accidents
Calculated owners: I am the second, so you are..
Mileage: 81k Miles
Body Style: Wagon 4D
Exterior Colour: Dark grey
Interior Colour: Light grey
Engine: 4 Cylinder, 2.0 Liter, SFI
Transmission: 4-speed Automatic
Drive Type: Drive - Front
Stereo: Compact Disc Player
Extras: Garmin Navigator, Wagon cover, snow and ice shovel, and others
Price: Asking for $6100

Liu 517-802-7158 (better in text at any time)
Email: [log in to unmask]

You can find the images here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106433412957643642147/albums/60
34257976879694673?authkey=COj4oqH1nMHRgwE