Hi all,

I'm posting this for a friend. Please see below.

I'm an international student looking for a female roommate to share
spacious 1000sq ft 2BR apartment at Nemoke Trails, Haslett. The rent for
the apartment would be in the range $480-550 per month, including
electricity, water, internet etc. The apartment complex has its own
pool-gym, free of any charge to its members.

The apartment is all furnished except the one bedroom and can easily fit
in a king/queen size bed, a desk etc. It has a wall to wall closet.
The CATA bus stop is right outside the Apartment complex.
The Meridian Mall, Target, Walmart and Krogers are all within 0.7 miles.

If you are interested or want to take a look, please write to