Hi there,

In order to save some space for my small apartment, I want to sell three items
that I no longer need. They are in very good quality but with low price. You
can checkout the pictures first through the following link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126717645@N05

If you are interested after having a glance at the pictures, you can continue to
see the detailed information below:

1. Full size bed (mattress, box, and frame)
The mattress is almost new and very comfortable to sleep on. It was
purchased from Walmart less than 1 year ago. The price was 199.00 dollars
then (now 179.00) before tax and shipping fee. Please see the link below:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spa-Sensations-8-Memory-Foam-Mattress-
Multiple-Sizes/12542631

The box and frame are also in great shape. We prefer to sell the three pieces
as a whole set, but  if you just need one of them, we can also sell them
separately. The prices we ask for are:

Mattress: 80 dollars;
Box: 25 dollars:
Frame: 15 dollars
The whole set: 100 dollars

2. A Brother HL2140 Laser Printer

Prices at amazon are: new: 327.87 dollars; used: at least 38.00 dollars (before
tax and shipment fee)
http://www.amazon.com/Brother-HL-2140-Laser-
Printer/dp/B0010Z1W06/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1407207171&sr=8-
3&keywords=hl+2140

Asking for: 30 dollars

3. A solid wood square table
It is very firm and endurable. You can have dinner, play cards/games, drink tea,
or even study with it. The style is the one that Japanese or Korean people
often use in their living room.

Asking for: 8 dollars

I understand that these items, especially the bed, are too heavy to move
around. I am living in Trappers Cove, so if you happen to live in this community
or in College Towne and you need a hand to move them, I am more than happy
to help you with that. However, if you are living beyond walking distance, you
may need to figure out how to move them by yourself if you want them.

Please contact me by replying this email ([log in to unmask]) if you are
interested! The price is a little bit negotiable if you really want them, or I can
give you the table for free if you buy the bed set or buy the printer without
bargaining.

Thank you very much!

Best,
Xiaoji