Hi

I  open a new plan with up to 10 lines capability.

The disceription of plan rate per month:

10G share between lines with 100$ basic fee.( we can choose data with >10G, but the price will go up, besides 10G/10 lines is enough given broad WIFI coverage).

Unmilited Mesage+Call+voice.

15$ access fee per device if you use you own cellphone, no matter it is smartphone or not. OR

40$ access fee per device for those who try to buy 2-year contract Iphone6 or any other contracted smartphone.

So, bascially, you month bill will be 100/# of lines +15$/40$ ( depending on you choice of phone) +tax

If 10 people join this plan together with me, the monthly rate will be only 25$ for those who use their own phone and 50$ for those taking the contracted smartphone.

I do not know what is the contract price for Iphone6 for now.

Please reply if you are interested.

Seriously companion only. thanks