Hello everyone,

I want to find a male roommate for my two-bedroom apartment in Spartan
Village.

It is very close to the bus stop (2 mins walking), Chinese supermarket
(8 mins walking) and campus(10 mins walking).

$387 contains all facilities (water, gas and electricity) and basic
furniture (computer desk, bed, cabinet, kitchen facilities, couch,
table and etc.. ).

My roommate is a PhD student who is quiet and nice.

Please contact me if you are interested in. All question are welcome.