Hello everyone,

I want to sublease one bedroom in Spartan Village.

This is a two-bedroom apartment with basic furniture (computer desk, bed,
cabinet, kitchen facilities, couch, table and etc.. ). $387 contains all
facilities. (water, gas and electricity)

My roommate is a PhD male student who is quiet and nice.

You must sign a lease with SV when you come here. The first lease
period is from now to May, 2015. You can renew your lease in the end
of it.

Please contact me if it suits you. All question are welcome.