Posting for a friend, see details below:

Hi all,

I just graduated from MSU and I would like to work here for anthter year.
Since recently my lease will be over, I want to find a room to live in. If
anyone is interested in finding a new roommate, please feel free to contact
me.  I am a quite and easy-going man and are very good at cooking.

BTW, I also have some stuff ready for selling:

Keyboard yamaha YPT230                               $50
Monitor/TV samsung 12"x19" with remoter  $50
Big&small fans                                                 $15and $10

My contact info: cell phone 5177559461 or QQ:502903032

Zeng