Hi there, I have three almost new SOFAs for sale. I bought them from IKEA
directly last September.

1)
a) SOFA A(a full size bed) Price I bought at $349+tax= $371-> Now I ask for
$200 OBO
     could be extended as a full size bed, which I never use it.   I put it
in my study room.
     check the pic at
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S69839987/#/S89839986

B) SOFA B $300+tax-> Now I ask for $120 OBO     Barely used. I put it in my
sleeping room.
     is similar to this one
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S39871653/#/S39871653.

Note: if you want to buy both, I would ask for $250 together, plus free
Grill + free tea table + free rocking chair (
http://www.amazon.com/Weber-741001-Silver-One-Touch-2-Inch/dp/B00004RALU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1407259162&sr=8-9&keywords=grill
)
 (
http://www.amazon.com/Coaster-Rocking-Carved-Detail-Walnut/dp/B003ADCHWS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1407260736&sr=8-2&keywords=rocking+chair
)

2) The third sofa is a bigger one, which could be extended as a queen size
bed. It is almost new since I don't have so many guests during the past
year due to heavy study!

I bought it as $699+tax=$750. Now I ask for only $500 OBO. + free stuffs
including (one tea table, one corner tea table, one 26'' LED TV, and TV
table)

check the sofa in the following link
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30243262/

Reply this email if you are interested!