On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 06:07:46PM -0400, Mickey Yue wrote:

To leave the CSSAMSU Email list do the following:
Follow each of these instructions exactly:

Use your Email account that is on the list.

Send an Email message to:

Do not put a subject on the message.
In the body of the message, put one line as follows>

  signoff cssamsu

You will then automatically be removed from the list.

> I have sent many requests to quit the mailing list, but never got any

The most common reason is that a person sends the signoff message from
a different Email account than the one originally used to subscribe.

Good luck,

////jerry