Hello,

I am moving out next weekend so all the items need to be gone before then.
Cheap price in good conditions. Lots of free items for pick up.
Please check the following pictures and I live in Ashton lake apartment.

https://plus.google.com/photos/111376232419703534777/albums/6038882283495617793?authkey=CPKk3N2V3vDiCQ#photos/111376232419703534777/albums/6038882283495617793?authkey=CPKk3N2V3vDiCQ

Please reply to this mail if you are interested. Thanks

# Used red backpack $1   -large capacity and stirdy

# Revlon curling iron $4    -like new, use 2-3 times

# Bob's Red Mill soy beans (3 packs) $6

# pink Dumbbells 2lb $2

# black Folding chair $3

# Curl enhancing smoothie $1   -barely used

# Pink back cushion $5     -super comfortable and cute

# Wool blazer $8 -made in Korea, warm and stylish, size S

# cellphone hanger $1

# Doggie hand bag $3  -water proof

# Overalls $3  -size S, cute

# Mirror $ 3

# Yoga mat $2

# Green boxes $1 each

# Fan $4

# Massage stroller $ 1

# Coffee beans or cookie container $ 2 -air proof
# Milk frother $4
# Coffee grinder $8  -works great
(take all three for $12)

# Italian seasoning $1

# glass food containers $ 5 for all

# Hand mixer $5

# Document racks $ 2 for each

# Chair container $2

# Knifes $ 2 for all

# Carpet odor eliminator $1.5

# Network line $ 1 for each

# MSU Master graduation gown & cap $8 -5'.6''-5'.8''  save you 40 dollars
when you need it!

# Jackets & bag hanger $2