Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

350 per month. With full furnitures. All utilities(heat, electricity,
internet,water...) included. Very safe and quite.  Nice neighbourhood.
 Around two minutes driving to MSU. Only 1.5 miles away from MSU. Even you
can ride a bike to school. The place is very close to number 1 bus and
number 15 bus, which can take you to both MSU and shopping mall.

You can move in, even right now!!!!!

If you are interested, please call 517-582-4511. Or email me back, I can
send you some pictures....

Thanks,

Tom