Ford Fusion 2010 SE, black, with only 50250 miles. Bought from a dealer
last year at 42,000 miles.

Runs great without problems.

Clean title, no accident records.

When I bought the car, it came along with a 7-year or 100,000 miles CPO
(certified pre-owned) warranty for engine and transmission, so there are
still 6 years or 92,000 miles CPO warranty remaining.

Did service every half a year, last service is at 8/11.

Non Smoker.

Ask for 12000 OBO. For free to contact me for a test drive!

Phone: 517-775-5786

Photos:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4641863356.html

--
Best wishes,
Yiqun Yang

Yiqun Yang, B.S. Acoustics, Ph.D. Student
Dept. Electrical and Computer Engineering
Michigan State University
Phone: 517-775-5786
Int. Phone: +86-13521369170
E-mail: [log in to unmask]