Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I have a Verizon family plan. It has the following features:

1. Very good signal and service;

2. Unlimited phone calls to any phone in the US at any time;

3. Unlimited messages to any phone in the world, including text messages
and multimedia messages;

4. Free voice mail

5. If you will use a smart phone, you will share 10GB data with other 4
members. Currently, we do not use more than 4GB per month

6. The monthly fee is around 30 dollars for a non-smart phone and 60
dollars for a smart phone;

7. If you sign a two-year contract, you can get a Iphone 4S for free,
Iphone 5S for 99 dollars, Iphone 6 for 199 dollars (expected to be
available October 2014).

If you are interested in joining the plan, please send me an email.

Bill