Hi,

Sorry to bother those not interested. I have a used Samsung 40-inch 1080p
TV for sale. Here's the Amazon link,
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00723QKVQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.
I bought this new TV through Amazon at the end of 2013 and it's still in
excellent condition. The original price was 418.  I'm asking for 180 or
best offer. Please reply this email if you are interested. I live at
Trappers Cove Trail and I can deliver this tv if needed. Thanks!

P.S. Attached is the picture of the TV I took during the opening game of
World Cup.

Li Ke

--
Li Ke