The lesson I will internalize from this is to never rush through things
on my to-do list: Gremlins are sure to appear! Stefano Elia was one of
the Dunning fellows for 2013-14, and superb as he is, we have not
re-appointed him!  The correct names for the Dunning Fellows for 2014-15
are:

Marcelo Bucheli , Associate Professor, University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign.
Marcus Møller Larsen, Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor at
Copenhagen Business School

Apologies!

Rajneesh Narula
Professor of International Business Regulation
Director, John H. Dunning Centre for International Business