Dear colleagues,

This is a kind reminder of the second call for papers for the Fifth Annual
AIB-LAT Conference that will take place in Santiago, Chile, on January
22-24, 2015.  As Conference Chair, I want to give you the warmest welcome to
Chile and Santiago. The theme of this conference is Internationalization of
Family and Entrepreneurial Businesses in Latin America.

As Conference hosts, we at ESE Business School, Universidad de los Andes,
are fully committed to make this AIB-LAT Conference a wonderful experience
for international business scholars planning to attend from all over the
world and their companions.

A copy of the second call for papers can be found in the attached PDF file.

 KEY DATES:

Full paper submission: August 31, 2014

Full paper acceptance: October 15, 2014

You are cordially invited to visit the conference website at
<http://www.aiblat2015.com/> www.aiblat2015.com There you can find all the
information regarding the conference, submission of papers, registration
form, logistics, and of course suggestions to take advantage of your visit
to our country.

Kind regards,

Jon I. Martínez

Conference Chair