Dear MSU Colleague:

You are invited to attend the 40th annual AVS-MI Chapter Symposium "Thin films for Energy Storage and Conversion Applications"  which will take place on Monday, August 25th in the Michigan State University campus.

Our keynote speakers are Stephen Forrest (U of Michigan) and Nancy Dudney (Oak Ridge National Lab).

The closing talking will be given by Dr.  Zhibo Zhao (First Solar). Dr. Zhao is a MSU CHEMS alumni and his thesis advisor is Professor Grummon!

Do not hesitate to contact me ([log in to unmask])  for more information, looking forward to see you there.

Yue, Richard and Pilar

Dr. Yue Qi

Associate Professor

Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science

3509 Engineering Building, 428 S. Shaw Lane

Michigan State University, East Lansing, 48824

Phone: 517-432-1243

Fax: 517-432-1105

Email: [log in to unmask]

Homepage: https://researchgroups.msu.edu/msce