This just I'm from our Michigan DARD. Get your pens and certification copies ready!!

Good Morning Vicki –

We are all set to announce the organic cost share program.  I’ve attached the cover letter and application/instructions above for your convenience.  They are also available on our website (easiest way to find it is to search on “MDARD organic”) and we will be doing a hard copy mailing.  I have a press release making its way through the approval process and expect it to go out next week.

Have a great weekend!

Robin

Robin R. Rosenbaum, Plant Industry Section Manager

Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development

Pesticide and Plant Pest Management Division

P.O. Box 30017

Lansing, MI  48909

(517) 284-5646  - New direct no.

(800) 292-3939 – MDARD Customer Service Center

Our  mission – Protect human health and the environment while fostering a diverse,

viable Michigan agriculture.

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html