This just I'm from our Michigan DARD. Get your pens and certification copies ready!!

Good Morning Vicki –
We are all set to announce the organic cost share program.  I’ve attached the cover letter and application/instructions above for your convenience.  They are also available on our website (easiest way to find it is to search on “MDARD organic”) and we will be doing a hard copy mailing.  I have a press release making its way through the approval process and expect it to go out next week.
Have a great weekend!
Robin

Robin R. Rosenbaum, Plant Industry Section Manager
Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development
Pesticide and Plant Pest Management Division
P.O. Box 30017
Lansing, MI  48909
(517) 284-5646  - New direct no.
(800) 292-3939 – MDARD Customer Service Center

Our  mission – Protect human health and the environment while fostering a diverse,
viable Michigan agriculture.

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html