Please share with colleagues who might be interested in this position on education in green chemistry and sustainability.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Pemberton, Jeanne E - (pembertn)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Postdoctoral Position in Chemical or Biochemical Education
Date: July 14, 2014 4:21:22 PM EDT

Dear Colleague:

As described in more detail on the attached announcement, we are seeking a Postdoctoral Researcher in Chemical or Biochemical Education for our NSF/EPA-funded Network for Bio-inspired Surfactants (NeBiS) that is funded through the Networks for Sustainable Molecular Design and Synthesis program. Working with the five Principal Investigators (from the areas of chemistry, environmental microbiology, and toxicology) and one Education Director from this Network, this individual will play a central role in our education and outreach activities related to green chemistry and sustainability targeting students from K-to-gray.

We would be most grateful if you could bring this opportunity to  the attention of any suitable candidates with whom you are acquainted. Please have any interested individuals contact me directly with questions.

Thank you very much for your help.

On behalf of NeBiS,

Jeanne Pemberton
NeBiS Director

Jeanne E. Pemberton
Regents’ Professor
John & Helen Schaefer Professor of Chemistry
BIO5 Institute Faculty Member
University of Arizona
1306 E. University Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85721