Dear friends and colleagues in GeoEd Research,

You are invited to submit an abstract for this year’s annual meeting for the Geological Society of America (GSA), which will be held October 19th -22nd , 2014, in Vancouver, Canada.

In particular, please consider submitting to the technical session in Geoscience Education | Geoscience Information/Communication | Environmental Geoscience.  The session is titled:

T75. Teaching, Learning, and Communicating about Energy and Sustainability

You can upload your abstracts at: http://www.geosociety.org/meetings/2014/sessions/topical.asp

Abstracts are due by July 29th.

In addition, we seek invited speakers for this session.  If you have suggestions (including perhaps yourself), please send me the name and email address for the proposed speaker.  Please send suggestions by July 14th.

If you have any questions about this session, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

Leilani

-----

Leilani Arthurs, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Department of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences

Affiliations: Center for Science, Mathematics, and Computer Education; NebraskaSCIENCE

Office: 330 Bessey Hall

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/leilaniarthurs/

-----