Mitra:

Hi! Nice to hear from you - glad you are doing well and definitely looking forward to seeing you in CN.

You can post to the listserv if you are a member - just send the info to [log in to unmask]. I suggest putting the info and the link in the body of the email, plus info about the AGU deadline!

Juls