Mitra:

Hi! Nice to hear from you - glad you are doing well and definitely looking forward to seeing you in CN.

You can post to the listserv if you are a member - just send the info to [log in to unmask] I suggest putting the info and the link in the body of the email, plus info about the AGU deadline!

Juls

On Jul 23, 2014, at 12:03 PM, Ritayan Mitra <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Julie,
>     Hope you are doing well. I wanted to ask you if it would be possible to circulate info. about a session I am co-convening at the AGU this year. Probably it will get merged or something but I wanted to let a few people know through your listserve. Here is the link:
>
> https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm14/webprogrampreliminary/Session3630.html
>
> I do not know if the posts are curated or not so did not just want to go ahead and post this before sending it to you.
>
> Hope rest is going well with you. It's been busy here at NCSU but lotsa fun. I am also hoping  that our core research proposal strikes a chord with the POs. We will soon find out, I believe. I am also submitting something for the GSA. I haven't decided on the session but it will be about the survey you helped us do at your booth. Hope to see you in Canada!
>

> Ciao,
> Mitra
>
> --
> Ritayan Mitra
> Post-Doctoral Research Associate
> MEAS, North Carolina State University
> Room 4140
> Ph: 919-515-7928
> Website

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Director for Educational Research - Center for Integrative Studies in General Science
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin

Affiliations: Center for Integrative Studies in General Science, Department of Geological Sciences, Cognitive Science Program, Environmental Science and Policy Program