I would like to give away my 27" TV set with stand and a wood
Hi, all,

I would like to give away my 27" TV set with stand and a wooden bookcase. The TV set works well, but is heavy, and the taker needs to move the TV. The photo is at https://picasaweb.google.com/yinxiongzhi/201463

Please email at [log in to unmask], or text/call at 708-872-0681.

Simon