Hi everyone,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I have the following stuff for sale:

1. Electric pressure cooker (电压力锅)$20
2. Electric Hot pot. (电火锅)$15
3. Stainless pot. ( 不锈钢锅)$5 each
4. Stainless stir fry (不锈钢炒锅)$10
5. Steamer (蒸锅)$8
6. Rice cooker (电饭锅)$5
7. Hamilton toaster & sandwich maker $5 each
8. Brita water filter $ 5
9. Electric kettle & 保温瓶 $5 total
10. Blender $8
11. Coffee maker (Gevalia 12- cup) white $15; black ( almost new) $20
12. Slow cooker $5

13. Floor lamp $5
14. Vacuum (yellow: $10 blue: $5)
15. Humidifier $10
16. D-LINK ROUTER & Motorola cable modem $8 each
17. TV for free

18. Corner table with lamp $8
19. Futon: it can be used as a sofa and also unfolded to become a bed. It
  was bought brand new from IKEA. $25
20. 3-shelf Bookcase $6
21. 3 drawer cart $6
22. Yoga mat & beach mat $5 each
23. Round table for free
24. Drawer & desk for free
25. Twin size bed for free ( 7月20 或21号可取)

Here is link for pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/agx9zxso7f4r3f6/AADgMGt2x4qAib_vDKjTCTgva

Email or call me if you are interested. I live in Burnt Tree apartment.
(7月12~21号可取)

Email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile phone: 517-2822870

Thanks,