Hello all,

Sorry to bother you...

I have a question when I apply for the F1 visa. The DS-160 asks for the tax
payer id in addition to the SSN. I was wondering where can I find them? I
checked my 1098-T and found a "FILER'S Federal identification no". Is this the
same as the tax payer id? Is it necessary to fill out the tax payer id in addition to
the SSN when you re-apply for a f1 visa? Thank you so much!!!

Best,
Ying