Sorry to bother all of you, if you are not interested.

The bike was bought from Walmart with the link
(http://www.walmart.com/ip/21699109?
adid=1500000000000033643530&findingMethod=rl) last September, but I
used very seldom, since I owned my car shortly. It’s still 85% new with
excellent conditions. The locker is also bought from Walmart with link
(http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sunlite-Lock-U-Soft-Touch-Mini-Black/32292565
). The bag was specially shipped from the Netherlands. It’s very endurable,
waterproof, you can buy biweek-food store with this bag (as we always do
this way in the Netherlands). You can find all the pictures here
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106433412957643642147/albums/6034
274525265154673?authkey=CL__-rji5MbFGw.

If you interest, please text reply this email or text 517 802 7158. The price is
still negotiable.