Hi,

My friend went back to Europe. I am helping him sell furniture and some other
stuff.

There are:
2 ikea bar stools
ikea shoe cabinet
ikea sofa bed (picture can be found at
http://lansing.craigslist.org/fuo/4566993177.html)
tons of kitchen and laundry stuff
dishes, pots, forks and spoons
vacuum, mop, broom, dust pans
2 hair dryers
a lot of other useful stuff

It is worth checking out if you need anything. All the things are bought brand new
during recent three years. So most of them are in good shape and some are never
used. We are selling them really cheap at this point, at least 50% off. Some of
them are FREE.

This sell is going on until next Tuesday. After that, I will donate all the things left.
My phone is 517-580-9988. Call me or reply this email.

Thanks.
Chris