Hi
I have a 2007 Toyota Camry 4 door sedan model LE for sale.
The color is silver.
Less than 107000 miles. About 106000. Since I am still driving, so I put less than
107000.
Two new tires. Just finished the oil change.
In excellent condition.
KBB excellent condition 9366. Very good condition 8966.
I ask for 9200.
Serious buyer only.
Camry has been the best seller in the US for a very long time. You can find a lot
in every parking lot. Check one near you. Never cause trouble for you. Very
reliable. You know car repair is very expensive in US.
If you buy it, you can get these stuffs free (worth hundreds of dollars): bike
carrier (can carry 2 bikes), a set of tire chain if you want to use in heavy snow
weather, a set of rubber mat (very good for rain and snow), car pump, car
jumper cable, car vacuum.
MX

https://plus.google.com/photos/113607639294973537974/albums/6031892994469
638753?authkey=CN-Xw-2ZnPbLhwE
Please copy the whole link. It will be separated into 2.