All,

I am posting for a friend. Please contact her directly if you are
interested.

Model: Black Nissan Maxima  (Sedan Full Size) Automatic  Transmission

Year: 2000

Price: $3500 (OBO)

Odometer reading : 97014 miles Only!
Condition: Good
Newer tires: changed at ~79000 miles (proof available on request)
Changed oil regularly (proof available on request)
Clean Title
Very minor paint issue at back bumper & right side view mirror

Vin # Available on request (We are the second owner)

Location: Okemos Road at 1mile south from Okemos Meijer

Reason for selling: Moving from this place as  am Graduating from MSU very
soon.

Contact: Phone – 517-898-4529  (If not responding, please leave voice
message with your phone number, will call back as soon as possible.

Note – Does not receive text message)
Email – [log in to unmask]​