I am selling Toyota Camry LE 2005 (engine 2.4L) as I need to
Hi, all,

I am selling Toyota Camry LE 2005 (engine 2.4L) as I need to move to another city. This car works excellently. It has all four tires of almost new Michelin tires less than 1 year. The Michelin tires were about 600 dollars and the tires can last 8-9 years. This car is fully powered.

I am the second owner, and has all the maintenance history records. It is well maintained at one single Toyota dearler since its birth and very carefully driven. The millage is 122K miles and many of the millage is highway millage as it has been used to commute between two cities for the past 12 months.

The link is as below. Ask for USD 7100 or best offer.  http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4558522972.html

Please reply by email or text/call 708-872-0681.