Hi I had a megabus ticket that I no longer need it. Since I cannot return it, it can
only be traded in for another ticket. It is worth $23, if you are planning to buy a
megabus ticket, I would like to sell it for $18. Save you $5 on whatever your
original price (unless it is less than $18, then probably it is not a great deal for
you)

This deal is only valid before Jul 11 at 8:00 am (because they need to do the
trade-in 24 hours earlier before the actual departure time, which is Jul 12 at 8:00
am).

Contact me if you need it, price is negotiable. [log in to unmask]

大家好,我之前定了一张megabus车票现在不需要了,由于不能退款,只能换票。如果您需要
最近买票的话,可以考虑用我的预订号去省去23刀。我愿意以18刀价格出售这23刀价值。 例
如如果您的票价是30刀,您只需要多在网站上支付(30-23)=7 刀,而您实际只支付了
18+7=25 刀。
如果您需要,请于7月11日早8点前联系我,否则这个trade in就失效了。

谢谢!