Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I wish to find a driving instructor to give a final preparation for my road test. 1-2 hrs are needed.  My schedule is very flexible. Literally anytime on or before Wednesday is ok.

Mainly practice on local roads (turnings) and a little on parking and highway.

I currently live in Cedar Creek (okemos rd)and it will be best if you can pick me up. But it is also ok we meet on campus.

If interested please reply this email. Many thanks.

Cathy Che

求驾驶教练一名,每小时30刀,1到2次,本周末或者下周初。我的时间很灵活,按你的方便就可以。主要是local的路段练习,左右转和红绿灯。parking和highway可以视情况而定。我现在住在Cedar creek小区,所以最好是附近的同学可以到小区接我一下。当然在学校见也可以的。
已经在驾校练过5小时。

感兴趣的话请直接回复邮件,非常感谢!

Cathy