2004 Mustang GT 40th Anniversary Edition for sale. 3.8L V-6, color is Tan,
This car has a lot of extra options as it's a 40th Anniversary Edition; Mach
460 Stereo AM/FM disc changer, racing pedals, 40th anniversary badging.
Interior is clean and vehicle is rock solid mechanically. This vehicle is
mostly stock and comes with all original stock parts however, it does have
cold air intake, and shorty antenna. Very low mileage at 50,175, well
maintained, clean title. Has two new tires, and new brake pads. KBB is
$6800. You won't be disappointed by this vehicle, and seeing is believing.
No trades, cash only. Email me: [log in to unmask] Or call me 517-899-6583

See the Pictures links.

卖车信息:2004福特野马40周年纪念版跑车
你想拥有与众不同的车子吗?2004福特野马40周年纪念版跑车开始抛售(2004年Mustang GT 40th Anniversary Edition
),2个门,要价$6500,KBB估价$6800,自动挡,Ford V6, 3.8L排量, 50,175miles
;购于底特律一个中产之家,第一个车主是爱车人士,此车只作为他家休闲使用,爱护有加,改造了全车的音箱系统,能够收听劲爆的音乐,非常享受,本人是第二个车主。整体车况良好,
2
个新的轮胎、新的刹车系统,从未发生任何事故。车主是女士,车内清洁。此车是美国人最喜欢的跑车,因为是本土制造,价格实惠,维护便利,是爱车人士的不二选择,因要回国,忍痛割爱,你不会失望的,眼见为实。如有兴趣请发邮件联系看车:
[log in to unmask], 电话:517-899-6583非诚勿扰,照片参见链接。
 http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4564156212.html