Hi Ying,
If you have a SSN, enter your number there and check "Does not apply" for
U.S. Taxpayer ID Number.

If you do not have a SSN nor ITIN, check "Does not apply" for both SSN and
U.S. Taxpayer ID Number.

If you have an ITIN, enter the ITIN number at U.S. Taxpayer ID Number
section and check "Does not apply" for SSN.

Taxpayer Identification Numbers
<http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-Taxpayers/Taxpayer-Identification-Numbers-(TIN)>
include:

   - Social Security Number "SSN
   <http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-Taxpayers/Taxpayer-Identification-Numbers-(TIN)#ssn>
   "
   - Employer Identification Number "EIN
   <http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-Taxpayers/Taxpayer-Identification-Numbers-(TIN)#ein>
   "
   - Individual Taxpayer Identification Number "ITIN
   <http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-Taxpayers/Taxpayer-Identification-Numbers-(TIN)#itin>
   "
   - Taxpayer Identification Number for Pending U.S. Adoptions "ATIN
   <http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-Taxpayers/Taxpayer-Identification-Numbers-(TIN)#atin>
   "
   - Preparer Taxpayer Identification Number "PTIN
   <http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-Taxpayers/Taxpayer-Identification-Numbers-(TIN)#ptin>
   "

Hope this helps,
Sincerely,