Hi Lily

We have two lines available in our verizon family plan, the average monthly
cost for voice ONLY is around $25 and $29 with 2G data if you would like to
add.
Of course you can also get lower price new phone (like iphone5s or coming
iphone6) if you sign a two-year contract.

Please let me know if you interested!

Yunfei