Posting this for my friend who has an apartment near campus to sublease
because of her relocation.

Two bedroom garden apartment in a nice and quite community (Tammany Hills
Apartment). Conveniently located to minutes from Michigan State University.
Swimming pool, nature area, and tennis court. Heat, water, trash and
carports included. Price: $640/month
(Because of the special offer my friend has got from the leasing office,
this price is the cheapest you can get in that community.)

Please contact: Carolina 517-5079545