Due to last minute change, I'm looking for people to go to Yellowstone
with. I'll be driving and leaving today or tomorrow, and come back next Wed
or Thursday, return day is flexible. I'm meeting a friend there and we'll
be camping. I have pretty much everything prepared so you just need to pack
up clothes and come. I'm a guy and my friend is a girl.