On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 03:34:56PM -0400, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to unsubscribe from this mailing list. Can you please do that for
> me or tell me the procedure to do it. My email is [log in to unmask]
> Thanks

To unsubscribe from the CSSAMSU Email list do the following.

Use your Email account that is on the list.
Send an Email message to:

Do not put a subject on the message.
In the body of the message put one line as follows:

  signoff cssamsu

You will then automatically be removed from the list.

Good luck,

////jerry