Hi everyone,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I have the following stuff for sale:

   1. L-shape desk: it was bought brand new from Staples. $35
   2. 3-shelf bookcase: it was bought brand new. $10
   3. Small grill: $10
   4. 2 table lamps: $5 each
   5. Floor lamp: $6
   6. Office chair: $10
   7. Bike: $25, it was bought brand new, but the back tire is not good
   now. I have bought a new tire. You can have the new tire if you buy the
   bike.
   8. A pair of men's skates:  They are the Roller Derby Super Sport SS-900
   men's Inline Skates, size 9. They were bought brand new (original $100+)
   and used several times. I am asking for $30
   9. $5 items: aroma rice cooker, small vacuum, glass vase ($5 each x 2)

Here is link for pictures: http://db.tt/7YAscj7n

Please contact me by email if you are interested. Thank you!