Dear AIB Members!

Please accept a new scientific monograph entitled “International Competitiveness in Visegrad Countries: Macro and Micro Perspective”.

The publication can be downloaded directly from our research project at:
http://www.visegrad.uek.krakow.pl/publications_graz.html

The electronic version of the book can be distributed free of charge (
Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 License), while the printed version of the book is available in the university bookstore of the Publishers, which is the Fachhochschule Joanneum in Graz (Austria).

We hope that the publication will be helpful in your research and teaching.

Kind Regards,

Nelly DASZKIEWICZ, Gdańsk University of Technology, Poland
Andrea GUBIK, University of Miskolc, Hungary

Elena HORSKA, Slovak University of Agriculture, Slovakia
Josef TAUSER, University of Economics in Prague, Czech Republic

Krzysztof WACH, Cracow University of Economics, Poland

..:: V4 Conference (3 April 2014) ::..

Cracow University of Economics
ul. Rakowicka 27
31-510 Krakow
Poland

tel. +48 12 293 5376, -5327, -5363, -7456

fax +48 12 29 35 042

e-mail:    [log in to unmask]

Conference: http://www.conference.uek.krakow.pl

Project: http://www.visegrad.uek.krakow.pl