3rd International Conference of Nepalese Academy of Management
Transforming Management System for Innovation, Development and Governance
March 27-29, 2015
· Prof. Dev Raj Adhikari, Tribhuvan University, Dean of the Faculty of Management and Founding President of Nepalese Academy of Management
· Prof. Geoffrey Wood, University of Warwick, Associate Dean of Warwick Business School, UK.
Key note Speakers
· Prof. Chris Brewster, University of Reading, Henley Business School, UK.
· Prof. Garry Bruton, Texas Christian University, Neeley School of Business, USA.
· Prof. Farok J. Contractor, Rutgers Business School, Management and Global Business Department, USA.
· Prof. TojoThatchenkery, George Mason University, School of Public Policy, USA.
Nepalese Academy of Management (NAM)
Nepalese Academy of Management (NAM) is an independent, not for profit association of academicians and professionals, established to create and disseminate knowledge required for managing organizations regionally as well as globally. The Academy organizes international conference biennially with international/national university/business school collaboration aiming to bring together academics and practitioners from diverse backgrounds and interests to meet, discuss and debate issues that will affect the future direction of research and practice.
Papers should follow the style recommended by the American Psychological Association (APA) Publication Manual. The language of the conference and related publications is English. Each accepted paper must be presented at the conference and be accompanied by paid registration. Each submitted paper must include an abstract and must conform to the following format: First Page: title, authors, mailing address, phone, fax, e-mail address, and abstract. Second and subsequent pages of the paper should be limited to 2500 to 5000 words.
Dhruba Kumar Gautam (Ph. D.)