Publish your teaching cases and bring the real world into the classroom

Emerald Group Publishing is proud to announce the launch of a new collection of short teaching case studies – Case Shorts from Emerald.

Case Shorts from Emerald are a quick and easy way to teach and learn using the case study method and are specifically written with learning in mind, addressing the key points of a case study in a short and easy-to-read format.

These cases are 3-4 pages in length and intended for higher education classroom use.  As with all of our case studies content, teaching notes are provided to assist the lecturer or professor in delivering the case study in a classroom environment.

Submit your case study

Are you currently teaching at undergraduate or post-graduate level?  Do you write teaching case studies for your students?

We are now inviting authors to submit their short, teaching case studies to Case Shorts from Emerald!

Publication in this collection allows you to contribute to the development of the case study method and share your tried and tested cases with faculty and students in the top institutions around the world.

Case studies submitted to us should be business-focused, with a particular emphasis on any of the following subject areas: Accounting, Finance, Built Environment, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Management, International Business, Human Resource Management, Management Science, Marketing, Operations, Logistics, Public Sector Management, Strategy or Tourism and Hospitality.

To submit your completed case short or for more information, please contact Megan Hardeman, Product Manager, at [log in to unmask], or H.F. (Herb) MacKenzie, Editor-in-Chief, at [log in to unmask].

Best wishes,

Jamie Allen

Editorial Assistant | Emerald Group Publishing Limited

H F (Herb) MacKenzie, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Marketing

Goodman School of Business | Brock University

500 Glenridge Ave.  |  St. Catharines, ON  L2S 3A1  |  CANADA

E-mail [log in to unmask]  |  Tel (905) 688-5550,  x3448  |  Cell (905) 325-Herb

| Home (905) 682-9708 | Fax (905) 378-5716

Twitter: busntoid | salestoid | mktgtoid | funtoid

What ever happened to Preparations A through G?

H F (Herb) MacKenzie, Ph.D.

Editor-in-Chief, Case Shorts from Emerald