Dear all

As many of you will know, Alan Rugman was intensely proud of Multinational Business Review, the journal he had edited since 2009.  Following this week's terribly sad news regarding Alan's passing, I can announce that Rajneesh Narula has agreed to act as interim editor for the journal.

As Director of the John H. Dunning Centre for International Business at the University of Reading, Rajneesh brings a wealth of expertise to the role.  His leadership will enable MBR not only to honour Alan's memory, but also to strengthen the wider International Business discipline.

We will offer the forthcoming MBR issue - a collection edited by Mark Casson on MNE theory - as a tribute to Alan, and I am grateful to the contributors for agreeing to this.

Kind regards
Martyn

Dr Martyn Lawrence
Publisher
Ethics, International Business and Law
Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1274 785158
Web: http://www.emeraldinsight.com<http://www.emeraldinsight.com/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/martynlawrence
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/martynlawrence

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.